Would you like to be a volunteer for the Games?
The volunteers play a vital role in the Games and we will be looking for a large team to make the Guernsey games the friendliest ever. If you are interested in being part of the team, please click here to register your interest.
Volunteer Team Members
Can you help recruit, train and support the 1,000 volunteers who will ensure the success of Guernsey 2021, NatWest International Island Games XIX?
If so we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a further 6 members to the core Volunteer Team. Between us, we will be responsible for:
- Recruiting over 1,000 volunteers to run and support the Games
- Ensuring appropriate vetting, accreditation and record keeping of volunteers
- Delivering general and role specific training
- Providing ongoing support, regular communication and a listening ear during the Games
Specific roles within the team include:
- Volunteer Manager to manage and support the Volunteer Team
- Training Manager to develop and lead delivery of a training programme
- Co-ordinators/Administrators (5) to maintain records, communicate and generally support the recruitment and support of volunteers
These are volunteer roles with reimbursement of agreed expenses. Initial commitment will be low, building from the recruitment launch in January 2020.
Applications should be sent to Wayne Bulpitt, Director of Volunteering, at firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a brief summary of your relevant experience etc please.